What would a change in the Senate majority mean under a Republican or Democratic administration?
What is the outlook on the US economy, infrastructure development, tax reform and other critical issues in 2021 from a former Speaker of the US House of Representatives, a former US Secretary of Transportation, and former US Congressmen who held leadership positions in Congress?
On Friday, October 16, a group of our distinguished former elected and appointed government officials and legal practitioners convened for an informative and comprehensive discussion as part of the American Bankruptcy Institute’s Insolvency 2020 Virtual Summit.
Listen to their discussion.
- Hon. John Boehner, Senior Strategic Advisor, Squire Patton Boggs – the 53rd Speaker of the US House of Representatives
- Joe Crowley, Senior Policy Advisor, Squire Patton Boggs – former US Congressman (D-NY) and Chair of the House Democratic Caucus
- Karol Denniston, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs
- Edward Newberry, Global Managing Partner – Public Policy, Investigatory and Regulatory Solutions, Squire Patton Boggs
- Bill Shuster, Senior Policy Advisor, Squire Patton Boggs – former US Congressman (R-PA) and Chair of the House Committee on Transportation & Infrastructure
- Rodney E. Slater, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs – former US Secretary of Transportation (Clinton Administration)
- Moderated by Stephen Lerner, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs