The COVID-19 pandemic is straining economies around the world, and already delicate trade relations are being further challenged. We want to take a deeper look at the complex state of transatlantic trade and business before COVID-19, it’s evolution during the crisis, and venture into scenarios for a post-pandemic world.
WATCH the discussion by a distinguished panel, that included the 53rd Speaker of the US House of Representatives, John Boehner, and former US Ambassador Frank G. Wisner, at a virtual roundtable with business leaders from DIHK and Bosch USA.
Perspectives from Germany and the US provide an ideal framework for exploring the business implications of widely differing crisis communication and management strategies.
Speaker Boehner and Amb. Wisner were thrilled to be among the experts bringing together perspectives from policy, trade, international affairs and the business world during this webinar. Hat tip to our hosting partners, German American Chamber of Commerce and DIHK, for assembling an excellent program.
- John Boehner, Senior Strategic Advisor at Squire Patton Boggs and 53rd Speaker US House of Representatives
- Dr. Volker Treier, Member of the Executive Board and Chief Executive on Foreign Trade at DIHK
- Frank G. Wisner, Ambassador and International Affairs Advisor at Squire Patton Boggs
- Dr. Yvonne Lutsch, Investment Principal at Bosch USA
- Constanze Stelzenmüller, Robert Bosch Senior Fellow Foreign Policy, Center on the United States and Europe at The Brookings Institution