Following the publication of the Tax Reform Framework, members of our Tax Strategy & Benefits team sat down to discuss the key policy announcements and consider what is likely to happen next and the possible ramifications for businesses in the US and around the world. We have recorded their conversation as a podcast.
The panel, drawing on our global tax policy and transactional expertise, comprises:
- Linda Pfatteicher, managing partner, Tax Strategy & Benefits, San Francisco and Palo Alto (Chair)
- Matthew D. Cutts, chair, Financial Services & Tax Public Policy, Washington DC
- Mitch Thompson, deputy practice group leader, Tax Strategy & Benefits, Cleveland
- Jeremy Cape, partner, Tax Strategy & Benefits, London
- Bernhard Gilbey, practice group leader, Tax Strategy & Benefits, London
To listen to the podcast, please click here.
If you have any questions about the issues raised and discussed during this podcast, please contact a member of the panel, any other member of our Tax Strategy & Benefits team or your usual firm contact.