The Senate will convene today, Monday, February 10, at 2:00 pm. After any leader remarks, the Senate will resume consideration of S. 1963, the Military Retirement Pay Restoration bill. At 5:30 pm, there will be a roll call vote on the motion to invoke cloture on the motion to proceed to S. 1963.
The House will convene today at 12:00 pm for morning hour and 2:00 pm for legislative business, with votes being postponed until 6:30 pm. The following legislation will be considered under suspension of the rules:
- H.R. 2431 – The National Integrated Drought Information Systems Reauthorization Act of 2013; and
- H. Res. 447 – Supporting the democratic and European aspirations of the people of Ukraine and their right to choose their own future free of intimidation and fear, as amended.
Tomorrow, Tuesday, February 11, the House will meet at 10:00 am for morning hour and 12:00 pm for legislative business. On Wednesday, February 12, the House will meet at 9:00 am for legislative business. The following legislation is on the House calendar for Tuesday and Wednesday to be considered under suspension of the rules:
- H.R. 3578 – To ensure that any new or revised requirement providing for the screening, testing, or treatment of an airman or an air traffic controller for a sleep disorder is adopted pursuant to a rulemaking proceeding, and for other purposes; and
- H.R. 3448 – Small Cap Liquidity Reform Act of 2013, as amended.
The following legislation is also on the House calendar for this week:
- H.R. 3193 – Consumer Financial Protection and Soundness Improvement Act of 2013, Rules Committee Print (Subject to a Rule); and
- Possible consideration of the legislation related to the debt limit.
No votes are expected in the House on Thursday or Friday, and both the House and Senate are scheduled to be in recess next week.